Presented by Spiro Stratigos
The Essence of Living in Marin Country Club
A stunning luxury lifestyle property nestled in the quiet enclave of the Marin Country Club. The beautifully landscaped grounds and open spaces allow for resort living every day. Entertaining in the grand indoor areas, taking a splash in the pool or spa, enjoying a game of Bocce with friends over a glass of wine or unwinding in the master bedroom are the essence of living at 11 Caddy Court.
Features of this amazing home include:
- 5 bedrooms, plus office/billiards room, 4 full bathrooms
- Living space of 4,239 +/- sq. ft.
- 3 car garage and a golf cart garage
- Property is situated on a private 17,163 sq. ft. +/- lot
- Formal entry with woven wood and stone floor, high ceiling and elegant banister.
- Stunning formal dining room with fireplace and bar.
- Great room with fireplace and views to the backyard.
- Casual eating area in kitchen with bench, looking out to pool area.
- Deluxe Chef’s Kitchen with large center island, Viking 6 burner plus griddle gas range, Miele built-in coffee maker, Miele steamer oven, Miele dishwasher, side by side refrigerator and freezer, Elan convection oven, GE Advantium microwave, two garbage compactors, warming drawer, and hot water pot filler.
- Kitchen also features a butler’s pantry with dual wine coolers and a walk-in dry storage.
- Den/billiards room off great room with built in desk and shelving.
- Laundry room with craft area room.
- Brazilian Wood flooring throughout first level.
- Full bath on first level.
- Opulent master bedroom with formal entry or breakfast area. Raised bedroom and sitting area.
- Two spacious walk-in closets.
- Grand master bathroom with jetted tub, his and her sink areas, dual shower with bench.
- Four additional bedrooms and two full baths complete the upstairs. One of the bedrooms being an en-suite with jetted tub.
- Shingle front with grand brick walkway to entry.
- Covered front porch for relaxing or enjoying the view.
- Outdoor dining area brick patio area with gas and water plumbing.
- Wine cave or outdoor hangout spot.
- Sparkling pool and spa with waterfall; including a built-in tube slide, diving rock and plenty of decking to relax.
- Multi-level yard, with flagstone patio and natural stone walls.
- Bocce court with sitting area and views of the hills.
- Service area to the right of garage with double gate.
- Dual central heat and air conditioning systems.
- Storage access in garage to attic.
- Driveway pad for additional parking (up to 4 cars).
11 Caddy Ct, Novato, CA 94949
Even with a bustling population of more than 53,000 residents, of all the cities in Marin County, Novato best captures a small-town-America feeling. Located just below Petaluma, adjacent to Sonoma and Napa counties, and surrounded by oak and bay tree-studded hills, it’s about a half hour drive from San Francisco at non-peak times (but can take over an hour in traffic). Golden Gate Transit offers Wi-Fi on board and a very comfy commute of 55 minutes to just over an hour to San Francisco’s Financial District, depending on the starting point.
Novato offers immediate access to several mountain bike and foot trail systems, the refurbished Black Point Boat launch, and several children’s camps and family programs. Many homes enjoy generous lots with flat lawns, tons of sun, and a high quality school system. Some recent changes are making Novato an even more appealing choice. The Grant Avenue downtown business district has been charmingly redeveloped and includes Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and the Tuesday night farmer’s market. Along with the annual Art, Wine and Music Festival, Novato has become an extension of nearby Sonoma’s culinary focus.
Vintage Oaks Shopping Center offers just about every convenience, including both Costco and Target, as well as dining and live music at Hopmonk Tavern, and a whole host of other retail options. The beer garden at nearby Moylan’s Brewery is a great place to watch a game and is a favorite among locals.
Novato is served by Novato Unified Public School System, which includes the top-rated Pleasant Valley and Rancho Elementary schools.